Our Acrylic Roof is designed as a patio cover and a sunroom roof that will maintain high light transmission throughout the longevity of the product! Built strong, it’s designed to offer protection from inclement weather and harmful UV rays, without blocking the natural light. Acrylic sheets are durable, 100% naturally UV stable and filter/soften harsh light. Sunspace Acrylic will retain 90% light transmission and clarity for 30 years, we guarantee it!
- Superior energy savings and heat control
- Filters Harmful UV rays without blocking natural light
- Highest light transmission
- Even light distribution
- Proven hail protection
- Patented condensate control
- Heaviest and most rigid panels
- Non-shattering safety glazing
- Integrated extruded aluminum gutter system
- Strong enough to hold fans, lights and plants
- Engineered to support heavy snow-loads
- 30 year warranty against yellowing
If you are considering installing a roof over your current deck, we've got you covered! All Sunspace roof systems come in a thickness of 3" R-12, 4" R-16, and 6" R-24. All roof systems are durable with high density foam core with aluminum skins laminated on both sides or have an OSB exterior to accommodate standard shingles. Our roof systems have an internal water trough system to channel away moisture and comes with heavy duty extruded aluminum gutters and fascia.
Acrylic Options Include:
- 85% Light Transmittance → 15% Heat Blocking
- 55% Light Transmittance → 45% Heat Blocking
- Solar Cool White
- 40% Light Transmittance → 60% Heat Blocking
- Heatstop Pearl
- 50% Light Transmittance → 75% Heat Blocking
At Sun Comfort, customer satisfaction is the core of our business.
Sun Comfort Showroom
1985 American Dr.
Neenah, WI 54956
Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Fridays 8:00am - 4:30pm
Saturdays: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Sun Comfort Sun Prairie Showroom
744 Lois Drive
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
***By appointment only
(When calling ask receptionist for appointment at our Sun Prairie location)